Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Things are worse than ever!"

Wow. It's been a week... Sorry I've let the blog go for so long. As you can possibly imagine - I've been working a million hours a week, and by a million I mean a few hours over forty. Over the past week I have been both cashier and dock trained. That's right, I was on the boats ALLLLL week. And no one died. I hope you're as impressed with me as I am. Now I'm in the middle of cabana training. That's right, for 185 dollars, you can make me your own personal bitch. hahaha Needless to say, cabana isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I'm having a blast regardless.
The people that I work with are, for the most part, wonderful. It turns out that the recreation department is where Walt Disney World keeps a lot of it's straight male cast members. Everyone has been very helpful and patient, which I'm soooo thankful for. This coming week I finish my cabana training and finally move on to Chlidren's Activity training... which is what they originally hired me for. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty stoked to lead pirate cruises and tea parties.

Outside of work, I haven't really been up to too much. One of the two ways: 1. Work, Dinner, Parks, Sleep. OR 1. Work, Dinner, Downtown Disney/Pool hall/Ultimate Frisbee, Sleep. One of these days Im going to have to venture into Orlando... The only real outing I've had that's been of any real consequence was my trip to see Wicked in Tampa. And, surprisingly enough, Wicked didn't really do it for me. Go figure.


Today is my last day off for nine days.So instead of boring you all with the details of my life here, I'm going to make this list, and then go off and frolic.

Things I love about Disney:
1. Most of my roommates.
2. The Grand Floridian Football Challenge
3. Being paid to go on treasure hunts.
4. The warmmmmm weather.
5. Star Tours at Hollywood Studios.
6. Not being in class.
7. My wonderfully comfortable bed.
8. The ease of park hopping.

1 comment:

  1. Update MORE. How am I supposed to live vicariously through you?

    ReplyDelete