Tuesday, February 2, 2010

winter weather

things I love about today:
1. being harassed from Argentina.
2. international texts from Italy.
3. watching Disney movies with Mom.
4. grilled cheese sandwiches.
5. keys that answer when you whistle to them.

things I less than love about today:
1. being harassed from Argentina.
2. winter effing weather. [GO AWAY ICE!]
3. bathing suit shopping. [I felt that putting bathing suits after winter weather might be appropriate.]
4. people failing to answer their phones.
5. when my dog barks at a pitch high enough to set off my keys.

things about today that frightened me:
1. buying my first suit.
2. driving in the ice.
3. handing over my keys to someone else to drive my car through the ice.
4. realizing how easy it is to find people on facebook.
5. the prospect of 6 more weeks of winter.


My date of departure from Lynchburg has been moved up.
They're expecting 3 feet of snow on Friday.
As a result, Mom and I leave Thursday for Myrtle Beach.

4 days until I'm in Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment